Thursday, June 23, 2011

She's got wheels

Recently we decided to get Riley a more traditional bike. (That in and of itself is a long story.) What we got her was a princess bike, complete with a bell, basket, streamers, and a seat for her "babies" to ride with her. She is enthralled with the bike. Every day we get home the first thing Riley asks about is riding her bike. Although that really means all of us have to ride our bikes. (Our bikes are new too.)

Here are some videos taken outside the house. We have found it much easier to just ride around and around our cul-de-sac then try to go anywhere. The one video I (obviously) took when I was riding my bike. (That was a challenge!) In that video you'll hear Riley tell her baby, Bailey, that they have come get me. The way she interacts with her babies is so cute... she's always stopping to make sure they are okay and that they know she's just up front riding and not to worry.

The other you'll see Riley keep telling me to start riding after her. That's her favorite game to play... come get me! :)







No comments: